Marriage celebrants servicing the Sydney area are appointed by the Federal attorney-general. Celebrants are well aware of the legal proceedings in a wedding and will come to a marriage with all the required legal documents.
Marriage celebrants can help couples with more traditional wedding ceremonies. An experienced celebrant is a great asset to have as they will come prepared with all the legal documents.
A good marriage celebrant will help you with ensuring your big day runs smoothly:
- They will be friendly and obliging to the guests on the big day.
- They have a huge respect for people’s rights and freedoms.
- They value human relationships especially the couple and will be aware of the social/cultural value of ceremonies.
- They have a lot of self-respect in terms of grooming and personal appearances as one would come to expect from a respected professional.
- They know how to lighten the mood and have a great sense of humour.
- They speak clearly with proper diction.
- Have excellent theatre skills. They are not only great orators but also have the ability to organize and handle any impromptu events.
- They are great event organizers and can help the bride/groom to design and prepare for their big day.
- They take the stress out of preparing a big wedding and help the parents and close relatives to feel comfortable.
- They also help ease the nerves of the bride and groom.
So, if you are planning a wedding in the Sydney area, contact celebrant Philip Holland to complete your perfect day.